Condenser Microphone for Wind and Brass Instruments. Phantom Powered
- Wind / brass instrument microphone w / clip-on clamp.
- Condenser type, super cardioid capsule for directional sound source.
- Phantom powered; XLR-XLR cable.
- Type: Condenser
- Directivity: Hyper - cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 17k Hz
- Sensitivity: -65 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/µ bar, at 1kHz)
- Impedance: Less than 2K Ω
- Standard Operation Voltage: Phantom power DC 9 - 52V
- Net Weight: 180g ± 20g
- Color: Black
Instrument Microphone W / Clip-On Clamp
- Related Products
This quality hanging microphone is eligible for picking up sounds from speech, theater, orchestra and choir. There is a 4-meter cable with metal wire clip to direct the mic to desired angle. Coming with a condenser capsule in omni directional pattern, worked via phantom power circuitry. High sensitivity and wide frequency range to pick up sound source. XLR-XLR cable included.
Yogada has always delivered unmatched sound quality, this phantom powered microphone attached with clamp-on clip is suitable for wind & brass instruments. Comes with a wide frequency range condenser cardioid capsule, which provides good gain-before-feedback in picking up sound source. Also, it is ideal for rejecting unwanted noises. There is an adjustable gooseneck boom to a desired microphone placement. Comes with a 3 meter XLR-XLR cable.