Complete Quality Assurance System
Material Testing Standard: MID-STD 105E, Level 2
Hazardous Substances 100% Analyzed by XRF Spectrometer.
Continuous Assurance Tests: Reliability Test, Damage Test, Life Cycle Test, and Functional Tests.
All major equipment's are periodically calibrated and software updated for accuracy, such as XRF spectrometer, cable flexibility, salt water spraying chamber, temperature and humidity machine, drop test, vibration test.
Also, the environment principles are among our core business beliefs to follow.
• Incoming materials are to be checked per material specs. by warehouse receiving dept, then to be analyzed by XRF spectrometer, to the requirements of RoHS, and always looking to meet latest standards. Non-confirmed materials will be relocated to a designated area for further checking or returning to suppliers. PASSED materials are to be stored at well-itemized warehouse, then per the inventory guide: FI-FO, first-in, first-out.
• A specific section is set up within the QA department, which mainly focuses on materials relevant to the environment protection. Being accredited as one of Sony’s Green Partners since 2003, proves our continuous efforts for the work.
Requirements on RoHS 3 / RoHS 10 Compliance
- Lead 0.1 % (1000 ppm)
- Mercury 0.1 % (1000 ppm)
- Cadmium 0.01% (100 ppm)
- Hexavalent chromium 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) 0.1% (1000 ppm)
- Cable flexibility test machine
- Switch Life Tester
- X-Ray Chemical elements Analyzer - SEA1000A Ⅱ XRF spectrometer.
- Artificial Ear (Ear Simulator).
- Frequency Curve Check.
- CLIO IEA EA-2 Electro-Acoustic Integrated System.
- Voice Coil Check.